[pct-l] northern CA pct partner wanted

sandy boyd sandylwes at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 09:17:44 CDT 2010

Looking to head out around the end of July near Burney and head north, wouldnt mind a partner. Plan on hiking to Crater Lake, (430 miles) I have 500 miles past pct experience.  Would love some company...oh... Im female and 47 years..trying to go lite weight, average 17-25 miles days...
sandy
sandylwes at yahoo.com

Visit my 2010 trail journal  here- sign guestbook if you want-
 http://postholer.com/journal/viewJournal.php?sid=bfc2b881933dbf4245e835c4051a22c7&entry_id=13273

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "wow, what a ride!!!" anon

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” Mark Twain