[pct-l] Civic Duty - Paradise Valley Cafe

Jim Keener ( J J ) pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com
Wed Jun 30 16:29:14 CDT 2010

Greetings,

I think it was my civic duty to visit the Paradise Valley Cafe and test the new owner's version of the Jose burger. It passed with flying colors. One of the best burgers I've eaten in a long time.

The PVC will accept packages mailed by hikers to:

Paradise Valley Cafe
61721 State Highway 74
Mountain Center, CA 92561

The cafe is open on Monday: 9-3, closed Tuesdays, and open Thursdays through Sundays 8-8. They may close for two weeks during December.

The telephone number is 951-659-FOOD (3663).

There is a water faucet in front for hikers to use when the cafe is closed. It is next to the porch, near the entrance to the cafe.

The new owner is eager to to take good care of hikers!

Walk well,
Jim Keener ( J J )