[pct-l] Early flip Flop Weather

Jim Keener ( J J ) pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com
Mon Mar 1 08:44:57 CST 2010

Hi Evan,

First answer: I don't have a plan. Second answer: I don't know if any of Oregon will be ready for hiking in late May or not. But that's my first inclination: Campo to Kennedy Meadows 4/5-5/24, Ashland to the Columbia River 5/28-6/28, the Sierra and north to Ashland 7/1-8/29, then up to Washington. I very much want to finish at Monument 78 and want to be walking north almost all the trip. I don't even know the probability that I will do this. But it's the best I can come up with now. Flexibility and information. There will be a lot of scuttlebutt along the trail. Adding to the adventure.

Walk well,
Jim Keener ( J J )

jj at ridgetrailhiker.com

http://trailjournals.com/jj2010/