[pct-l] Iodine as water treatment?

Josh 559josh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 05:08:40 CST 2010

While I don't disregard what UR Dr told U, I would question her complete
understanding of the issue as well as the amount of Iodine ingested
(speaking on her comment about "even a few days")...Do your own research and
you'll find that the Japanese Diet includes much higher Iodine than the Avg
American consumes due to their intake of seaweed.  I seriously doubt the few
mg of iodine consumed over a few days would be damaging to your body, but I
suppose it's a possibility.

What I do know is that I use it...and have never had any issues...I don't
mind the taste (I like seaweed too though). :D

Josh