[pct-l] Food Drop Services

David Ellzey david at xpletive.com
Tue Mar 2 18:05:24 CST 2010

In my 2009 research, I emailed that pack outfit and found out that they were prohibitively expense for holding a resupply. Apparently they do not keep staff at the pack station but bring everything up from Independence and stage their trips from there. So to resupply me they were going to have to send up a person from town and spend the day at the pack station, all billable to me. I don't remember what the fee was but it was way high, enough that it made more sense to have them bring your pack to the PCT for a little more.

BigToe