[pct-l] Snow Course After-Action Report, 2/26

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Tue Mar 2 22:43:49 CST 2010

wow, I remember doing part of this exact hike back in the day, but in much better weather (lakes frozen solid, lots of snow, but no wind and no driving snow).  We were just doing a one nighter at the end of the lakes, but were able to stay in someone's cabin.  Sounds like you all had quite a trip!  We didn't go as far as Aloha, but I remember many  trips there in the summers.