[pct-l] Food Drop Services

Scott Herriott yetifan at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 00:30:38 CST 2010

Potential 178 wrote:

<Both times I hiked down there I found Lone Pine was my favorite town stop.
Not sure I could entirely put my finger on why, I just really enjoyed myself
there.>

I agree.  Of the Hwy. 395 towns, I think it's the best.  Bishop has a lot of options but is, especially in the north end, a bit strip mally.  And Independence has fewer options.  Lone Pine is a nice balance between the two with a killer view looking up at Whitney to boot.

Squatch
www.walkpct.com
20% of DVD proceeds donated to the PCTA until April 16th

> Thest best and most expeditious method is to hike out Kersearge Pass ...

Both times I hiked down there I found Lone Pine was my favorite town stop.
Not sure I could entirely put my finger on why, I just really enjoyed myself
there.

Potential 178

To unsubcribe, or change options visit: