[pct-l] Travel Insurance

Joan Henriksen joan.henriksen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 15:32:48 CST 2010

My husband and I are using a short-term health insurance. You can shop for
plans at ehealthinsurance.com.  We bought high deductible insurance. It
would only cover out-of-state expenses if it is an emergency.   Basically,
if we need to go to the doctor for antibiotics we will foot the bill. But if
one of us falls and racks up $70,000 in surgical costs the insurance will
help out a lot.  It only costs $100 per month for two.  We are young and in
good health so I am sure that helps keep our monthly costs low.  Hope this
helps.