[pct-l] Crampons and Ice Axe Advice

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Thu Mar 4 01:14:04 CST 2010

For an extended discussion on the subject of snowshoes, crampons, ice axes
and how to use them in the context of a PCT thru hike, please read the
following, then sign up for one of our free snow skills training weekend
trips!

http://postholer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=744 Let's Talk Snowshoes in the
Spring Sierra--or Not

http://postholer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=727 Crampons and Ice Axes in the