[pct-l] Olallie lake resort

Sean 'Miner' Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Thu Mar 4 13:42:06 CST 2010

The important thing is that they will have the store open meaning snacks and SODA which is good news in itself.

Oh how I wished they were opened last year.  Someone had left a cooler there with soda.  I had met a SOBO a few hours earlier who told me about it.  A minute latter, he proceeded to dashed my raised hopes by saying he took the last one.  I can't tell you how sad I was when I arrived and had to drink water from the lake instead.  Though I did meet Pilgrim there who hiked in '77.  He was out hiking with his wife.

-Miner