[pct-l] Shaving on the trail

Dan Africk danstheman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 17:21:03 CST 2010

Thanks for the suggestions, it seems like my best bet is to put a
disposable razor and some single-use shaving gel
packets(/www.minimus.biz/Shaving-Needs.aspx) in my ressupply boxes.
For the towns where I don't send packages to, I can carry an extra
packet or 2 of shaving gel, and maybe also carry the razor from my
last resupply package.

I figure I can buy disposable razors almost anywhere, but the shaving
cream would be a waste, so those single-use packets should help a lot.
I'll also keep my shaver in the bounce box(If I have one), and use it
whenever I open the box. I've used an electric for years, so the
razors will take some getting used to.