[pct-l] Electricity on the go

tom aterno nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 18:55:20 CST 2010

In the case of the hydrogen and oxygen fuel cell, the two elements are combined and the reaction, in the presence of an electrolyte, produces electricity.  The byproduct is water.
I have not found a distributor in the US for those Swedish fuel cells.  Wondering what one would cost.
The Incredible Bulk