[pct-l] Electricity on the go - full equation

David Ellzey david at xpletive.com
Thu Mar 4 20:08:18 CST 2010

http://mobile.venturebeat.com/2010/02/18/2-startups-say-they-can-keep-your-phone-charged-wherever-you-are/

You can see in the photos that the product has 2 "fuel" sections, you can put in one fuel packet (plus water) per side if required, that gives you between 1 to 1.5 hours of charging time at 3 watts. More than enough to charge most phones I think. The H3 is supposed to sell for around $50 and the fuel packets less than 25 cents each.

BigToe