[pct-l] Waterproof paper for printing maps

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri Mar 5 07:27:24 CST 2010

Good morning, Dan,

I’m not an ink expert, but as I recall instances of damp/wet maps the
problem wasn’t the paper softening and coming apart it was the ink running
and smearing.  I think I’d test regular inkjet paper vs. waterproof paper
before committing to an entire batch print.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09