[pct-l] Beverages

Robert Snook verdick at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 10:09:57 CST 2010

Hmm, good idea on the Emergen-C Joint Health variety.  We're putting enough
stress on our knees, they need all the help they can get.

For the containers of powdered water mixes, I typically poured them into a
zip-lock bag and put that bag into another zip-lock bag.  The constant
pouring out of the first bag would eventually gunk up the zip track enough
that it wouldn't work too well, hence the second bag. Nothing worse than
having a fruit punch flavored and red pack, clothes, tent, & sleeping bag!

Verdick '05