[pct-l] Beverages

Ernie Castillo erniec01 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 6 05:55:59 CST 2010

Here's a treat to look forward to, or at least it was in 1980.

The water at Soda Springs truly is soda-ic. I added my usual dosage of Tang to a water bottle full of Soda Springs water and I swear it tasted like Orange Crush.

I can't promise that if Iceaxe did the same it would turn his Crystal Lite Pomegranite into wine.

But you never know.

Ernie Castillo
erniec01 at hotmail.com
248 884 5201