[pct-l] Candian Entry Permit

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Sat Mar 6 06:45:28 CST 2010

Yes, the passport copy is required, preferably a color scan. It can be
emailed to him, but don't forget to include your name, phone numbers, etc with
the email, so he can easily find your application. He did send an email
acknowledgement of receipt a couple days later.
I haven't received my permit back yet, but he's dealing with, what 200 or
more, incomplete applications. He's generously calling and emailing to get
the  mess fixed. He must be a new bureaucrat, but it's also possible that
Canadian  bureaucrats have a different attitude and degree of competence.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas

"Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says,  'See, if it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.' " -- Harry Browne

"If you  think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it
costs when its  free." -- P J O'Rourke

In a message dated 3/5/2010 9:52:57 A.M. Central Standard Time,