[pct-l] Beverages

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 13:33:19 CST 2010

Amanda Wrote:

> I take a multi-vitamin every day.  I gather that G2 wouldn't be something
> that I would want to use, or any other supplement that contains vitamins.
>  Any thoughts on that?

I make my own homemade drink mix and used in on my thru hike last year. If
you make your own you can make it how you like it.  IT also costs almost
nothing compared to the ones you can buy.

There are plenty of recipes on the web but I just use a cheap kool-aid like
flavoring (contains Ascorbic Acid - Vit C) ,  1/4 the amount of sugar they
recommend,  4 packets of spenda,  1/8 tsp of Morton Lite Salt (sodium &
potassium), and I add 1/16 tsp of Magnesium Oxide Power.

This works for me but you can add what you want for what you think you might
need.

Day-Late