[pct-l] Sleeping Bag - For Hot Sleeper

Kathi pogo at pctwalker.com
Sun Mar 7 12:37:40 CST 2010

Hi Diane,
Normally this is after hiking for the day and then I eat and go to bed.
Sometimes when I have been backpacking during the winter with snow I am
too tired to eat so I just go to bed. But I am still freezing until I go
to sleep. Once asleep I'm fine. In the morning I am one of the only
people I know that loves to get up with only a light jacket when it's
snowing. :)  I think my thermostat is broken!

You are probably right though that day-in-dayout hiking will probably
keep my metabolism more constant and the problem might fix itself a
couple months into a thru hike.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Kathi