[pct-l] Hard returns [OT]

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Mar 8 12:37:14 CST 2010

For your information, apparently the hard returns you insert cause your
message to break up into unusual line when the messages are forwarded by
the listserv.

Beyond that, your problem in viewing the messages relates to the method
and program you choose to view the messages. So it is your choice how
you resolve your difficulty. I think it is an unreasonable imposition on
the rest of us to have us manually format messages for you to view the
way you choose and at the same time then screwing up the format for
other readers.

Tortoise

Because truth matters"