[pct-l] Sierra City Country Store for resupply?

Lisa Freathy rainorshinecamper at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 13:26:00 CST 2010

Greetings,

I'm preparing my resupply plan. And looking for some detailed information here, please.

Walk well,
Jim Keener ( J J )

Jim,
I just received Yogi's books and have been reading it like a novel since it arrived! It is fantastic and I recomend for anybody planning a PCT thru/section hike!!

Here is the info. listed in the handbook...

Sierra County Store~ (530) 862-1560
accepts hiker packages, no fee, either USPS or UPS
Store usually open 8am-7pm or 8pm every day, hours vary

(your name)
c/o Sierra County Store
213 Main Street
Sierra City, CA 96125
Have fun hiking!
Lisa

"Keep close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean."
~ John Muir

jj at ridgetrailhiker.com

http://postholer.com/jj
http://ridgetrailhiker.com