[pct-l] Sierra City Country Store for resupply?

David Plotnikoff david at emeraldlake.com
Mon Mar 8 13:41:10 CST 2010

At 1:15 PM -0600 3/8/10, pct-l-request at backcountry.net wrote:
>Message: 6
>Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 10:39:01 -0800
>From: "Jim Keener ( J J )" <pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com>
>Subject: [pct-l] Sierra City Country Store for resupply?
>
>Greetings,
>
>I'm preparing my resupply plan. And looking for some detailed
>information here, please.
>
>Walk well,
>>Jim Keener ( J J )

Yes. Resupply is an option here. Your last real supermarket was
Truckee just two (or three) days earlier. And your next real
supermarket is either Quincy or Chester. Store owner Larry Breed has
been diligent in recent years about expanding hiker offerings. See
Best on the Crest for the comprehensive rundown on food and lodging
in Sierra City.
http://www.emeraldlake.com/pctguide/pctsier.html

DP