[pct-l] Sierra City Resupply

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 21:50:47 CST 2010

Three words: Triple Gut Buster! That's the name of the Tasty Burgers the store makes in their Kitchen. Extra Bacon.. Of Course.
While you are in Sierra City you might not want to miss the "CinnaMoose" at the Red Moose Cafe. Also the Biscuits and Gravy at the Red Moose are fantastic!
Oh My! I did not mean to hijack the thread. From what I saw a resupply at the store would have been no problem. They have everything thru hikers eat and then some. Super hiker friendly.
The Bar accross the street also had Lunch/Dinner specials. The Owner/Bartender even let us check out the really cool old Black Powder Guns he had on display in the bar!
Sierra City was one of my favorite townstops.. Oh Heck who am I kidding? They were All my favorite town stops!
Anyhow.. Don't forget the MOOSE!
-Iceaxe

Sent on the Go from a Peek Email Device.
HikeStrong2010.com Benefits Cancer Research