[pct-l] Things I wish someone had told me before I started my thru-hike:

Jim Keener ( J J ) pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com
Tue Mar 9 10:16:24 CST 2010

Greetings,

The surprise for me has been the long lasting fellow-feeling from the time I have spent on the PCT. Even with little continuing contact. I get regular updates on children and careers from young families I spent just a few hours with on the trail. And pictures from almost-forgotten friends. And many other things.

I have no explanation. I am ever so grateful. It is one of the finest parts of my life.

Jim Keener ( J J )

jj at ridgetrailhiker.com

http://postholer.com/jj
http://ridgetrailhiker.com