[pct-l] Protein supplement of the gods: Perpetuem

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Tue Mar 9 20:26:03 CST 2010

Good evening, David,

As a marathoner you probably recognize the performance differences vs. long
distance hiking:  A marathoner may run 26.4 miles then rest for 99 days, but
a PCT’er could walk a marathon-a-day for 100 days.  There are different
dietary needs for each activity.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09