[pct-l] Mistakes I made while hiking

Sean 'Miner' Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Tue Mar 9 21:05:25 CST 2010

Ice Axe,

I got my water from the spigot at Tom's Place.  Are you implying that I made the correct choice?

I know loosing weight due to illness sucks, but I can't help feel just a little jealous.  I finished the trail only down 10lbs when I wanted to loose 30lbs.  Must have something to do with how I always complained coming into town that I had carried too much food (unconsumed food is dead weight) and how I'd never do it again; only I somehow did, every single resupply stop.  Maybe thats why I never developed that hiker hunger.  I often had another day and sometimes 2.5days of uneaten food.  I really should stop grocery shopping when I'm hungry.  Of course, I met people on the trail who wish they had my problem when they were digging through the bottom of their pack for crumbs.

-Miner