[pct-l] thanks SCA and how do I help?

Robert Snook verdick at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 16:16:04 CST 2010

Hehe, I see that too everytime someone mentions the SCA!  "Have at thee,
underbrush!"

Society for Creative Anachronism (people who dress up in medieval garb and
such) versus Student Conservation Association (people who help maintain
trails and such), for those don't know.

Why do I have an image of young people in medieval garb hacking at the