[pct-l] unfit father

susan woodswitch at hughes.net
Thu Mar 11 08:04:53 CST 2010

While on my thru ride I crossed paths with a south bound mother and a young
daughter (Sky - I believe was the name of the daughter) who was being
carried by the petite mother in a back pack. I encountered her around Duk
Lake heading towards the high passes of the Sierra. She had 2 llamas in tow
and we discussed her hike with her child. She was fit and her child seemed
to be engaged and happy. This mother might be a great help to you but
unfortunately, I was too awestruck to get her contact info. I did however
take her picture. Maybe someone else or even she will see this post and get
in touch with you. She seemed to have the whole hiking thing with a small
child down!
Grayhair

Message: 8