[pct-l] PCT guidebooks - for sale or trade!

Patrick meta474 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 15:23:19 CST 2010

Hey guys, it's Joker of PCT2008 and PCT2009 infamy. I'm going to be
hiking the CDT this year, and I'm trying to do it super cheap.

So, I've got two brand-new, unused and shiny fresh PCT guidebooks that
I'm looking to unload. I bought them for my 2009 thru-hike but after
ripping up the socal one I realized my memory of the trail and the
databook were more than enough. That left my box man with the Northern
California and Oregon/Washington volumes in new condition.

I'm hoping someone out there is looking for a bit of a deal. I'm
looking for about $45 for them both (they're seriously brand new) OR,
and this sounds better to me, someone could buy the new Yogi CDT guide
for me and have it shipped to my house and I would then ship the
guidebooks to said person in exchange and call it even.

Anyone who's remotely interested in the guidebooks, drop me an email!