[pct-l] Bivy?

Jim Keener ( J J ) pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com
Thu Mar 11 16:54:41 CST 2010

Greetings,

I will be carrying a tarp and ground cloth for the whole hike. I plan to add a mosquito net in the Sierra and carry it to Cascade Locks. I also plan to buy a bivy and to carry it in the Sierra and in Washington.

The questions: (1) I'm looking for opinions of this shelter plan. And (2) what kind of bivy have you carried, and would you recommend it / carry it again?

Okay. I'm retired and have little else to do now other than day hike, garden, and ask questions.

Walk well,
Jim Keener ( J J )

jj at ridgetrailhiker.com

http://postholer.com/jj