[pct-l] Bivy?

Sean 'Miner' Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Thu Mar 11 17:43:53 CST 2010

Rather then typing everything out again, I reviewed the 2 bivys that I used on the PCT on my journal.
The entry in question is:  http://tinyurl.com/yjdrp5p

The short answer is I mostly used th MLD SuperLite Bivy.  Yes I'd use it again and get the option with more mesh netting around the head which wasn't offered when I bought mine.  I actually carried both this bivy and a MLD bug bivy in the SIerras as I couldn't make up my mind which I wanted.  I only used the bug bivy twice and would leave it home next time.

-Miner