[pct-l] VVR

Jim Keener ( J J ) pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com
Thu Mar 11 20:33:11 CST 2010

Bill,

You rant about a rumor and confirm the rumor.

People might think what you do is all right. Others not.

So far I don't see an error in what Junaid wrote. For me, Junaid remains a trusted contributor to this list. Perhaps if you used more capital letters it would be clearer.

Jim Keener ( J J )

jj at ridgetrailhiker.com

http://postholer.com/jj
http://ridgetrailhiker.com