[pct-l] TORTILLAS!!

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 21:40:47 CST 2010

Opps. I read what I wrote and realized I did not specify the manner in which I heated the tortillas on my alcohol stove. I used denatured alcohol when availiable but also yellow HEET which puts out nasty vapors. My Mini Trangia ( I switched to at Tahoe) came with a non-stick pot lid. I heated the torillas on the lid NOT over the open flames.
Anyhow, I thought I should clear that up. I would not want anyone to get ill from Heet vapors etc.
-Iceaxe

Sent on the Go from a Peek Email Device.
HikeStrong2010.com Benefits Cancer Research