[pct-l] VVR

Jim Keener ( J J ) pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com
Thu Mar 11 23:04:52 CST 2010

Hello Bill,

I did not write that I think selling those contents is wrong. But that some might think it's shady. To me, it's just a bit creepy. And that's not a result of a rumor. That's the sense I had when I saw hikers' food on the shelves. Legal? Probably. But no one else I know of does that.

I was wrong to call you an employee when you are not. I made a mistake. Your response and its shrillness and tone made me think you were.

As far as wanting to know about a complaint? I do. Even if it is four years old. Same management. Same practice. I especially want to know about the complaint when it is part of a pattern, and this one is something I head heard from others. Not because of Yogi, but because of their experiences.

VVR is isolated, not wilderness. The wilderness experience I want does not involve dirty bathrooms or a non-working washing machine. And the ambiance I want -  that is there - comes from the hikers.

Jim Keener ( J J )

jj at ridgetrailhiker.com

http://postholer.com/jj
http://ridgetrailhiker.com