[pct-l] Lucky-5 Cache

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Fri Mar 12 11:23:56 CST 2010

I don't have the coordinates, but it was approximately mile 58.
Looking at the topo map, it was across Sunrise Highway at the (locked)
road to Lucky 5 Ranch in Rattlesnake Valley. Some maps called that
gated road Deer Park Road.

Looking at Halfmile's map, it looks like the UTM is about
11S 3648182N 45500E (WGS84)

AsABat