[pct-l] VVR

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 16:23:12 CST 2010

Bill,

Are the hiker items displayed for resale labeled as to the source?
Commingled with like items?

I don't have a problem with resale, but I would like to know the
source when making a purchase decision.  I have different expectations
regarding condition/quality when I fish something out of hiker food
vs. what I get off a store shelf.  I think others might as well.  I
know PCT hikers will eat anything that doesn't run faster than them,
but I still think that info should be available.