[pct-l] Sleeping bag for 55-year-old male cold sleeper

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Mar 12 17:26:43 CST 2010

WTB ultralight 20 degree sleeping bag. If you've got one you want to
sell, send me an email.

If you can recommend one from an online source, recommendations are
welcome. We're finding that online sources are running out of stock.
Dang thru-hikers, buying up the place.

This is for my boyfriend who is planning to hike 5 weeks of the
trail. If you think a male, cold sleeper in his late 50s could handle
a 30 degree bag (he found one online, but not a 20) for the first 5
weeks (starting sometime in mid-April to early May) feel free to
opinionate, too. I will forward the responses to him.

Thanks,

Diane