[pct-l] Supplies in the North Cascade

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 21:03:58 CST 2010

This year we are trying to set up a room next to the hiker dorm with
laundry, shower, sink and toilet. If that isn't done then you will have use
of our in house facilities. Got a full size fridge, microwave, Direct TV
(will be hooked up soon), computer, Magic Jack phone line and all the other
stuff from last year. I'm always looking for donations of items and food
that the hikers would like. Sometime in May and June we are going to try and
get the extra facilities put together.  We gutted our old house and brought
everything including the kitchen sink. If anyone out there can hang out for
a week or so Jerry will probably need some extra help.

PCT MOM