[pct-l] Campo-I-8

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Fri Mar 12 21:27:47 CST 2010

I've got fairly current info for the first 150 miles, the rest of the
way to Agua Dulce is mostly buried in snow or closed because of last
year's fire.

For those that don't know, water reports are compiled at
http://pct.4jeffrey.net . These are only as good as the last report,
so if you are out early please send updates to "water AT 4jeffrey DOT
net".

AsABat