[pct-l] REI DIVIDEND TIME!

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Sat Mar 13 15:46:54 CST 2010

I Love It! I just got a shiny new Suunto Compass, socks, and other "wear" (as in underwear!) items for Zero dollars!
The cashier was like' "Dam dude your dividend is 98 bucks, what did you buy enough gear to hike the PCT last year?"
We both laughed when I replied.. "Heck Yea I did!"
Anyhow, If you are a member the dividends are in.
I am gonna go play with my compass.. Hopefully I wont "pop" this one like my el cheapo coleman last year.
I can tell this is a superior instrument.. Made by Finlanders.. LOL!
-Iceaxe
Sent on the Go from a Peek Email Device.
HikeStrong2010.com Benefits Cancer Research