[pct-l] backpack solutions?

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 17:47:16 CST 2010

I had enhanced the little toe part of shoes with the hair drier.

step 1
http://psycho01.edu.u-toyama.ac.jp/P6300557.jpg
step 2
http://psycho01.edu.u-toyama.ac.jp/P6300562.jpg
step 3
http://psycho01.edu.u-toyama.ac.jp/P6300566.jpg

You can change  the curve of shoulder in the similar procedure by the
hair drier.  Many chemical products change their shapes by the heat.

--
Sincerely