[pct-l] It Kinda sucks

Ben Mayberry benmayberry at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 19:01:14 CST 2010

Seconded.  Aside from any insecurities about wearing a pink bandana, I don't
see it improving my chances of catching a ride into town.

It looks like they've managed to avoid using the same color twice so far but
obviously they'll run out sooner or later.  Since the new-color-every-year
scheme can't continue much longer, is there any reason to do this even for
the time being?  Why not just pick a color and stick with it?  Updating the
class year should be differentiation enough.

Nothing but gratitude to those involved with making the bandanas, I just
find the color objectionable.

Ben