[pct-l] Hammock in Sub alpine?

jason moores jmmoores at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 13 19:58:50 CST 2010

I believe that there was a group of hikers ('05/'06?) that hiked together and used hammocks, the Ewoks. I'm not positive but check out Trailjournals for first hand experience. I met a hiker in '06 that had used a hammock from the border to KM. He frequently cowboy camped but was surprised at the number of nights that he was able to hang if he chose to.

jason