[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 27, Issue 82

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 13 21:41:52 CST 2010

I live a few miles from where Ed lived so we have a geographical bond
anyway.  I enjoy much of his writing, he was always provocative.  I
understand his love of the desert and wilderness in general.   I didn't
always agree with everything he espoused -  such as, he also used to enjoy
throwing beer bottles on the highways.  Understood his point of view -  just
not always his methods.

I must admit I always think that Ed Abbey was "an American" in the truest
complementary meaning of that term.  I would have enjoyed sharing a campsite
with him.

Day-Late