[pct-l] It Kinda sucks

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Sun Mar 14 11:20:22 CDT 2010

Good morning,

During WW-II soldiers of the “greatest generation” wore a Class-A dress
uniform that featured a green jacket plus a shirt and trousers of a tan
color that had a distinct pink hue. The troops commonly referred to this
uniform by the name “pinks and greens”.

 Enjoy your planning,

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye