[pct-l] shopping finds

Marion Davison mardav at charter.net
Sun Mar 14 14:53:35 CDT 2010

Nitnoid1 wrote:
> Trader Joe's also has Emergen-C at lower cost than grocery stores in the southern California area.
>
> The Incredible Bulk

My SoCal town has a big health food store (very expensive) across the
street from Wal-Mart.  One day I shopped at the health food store where
they had close to a dozen different formulas of Emergen-C for sale, to
treat various conditions.  I bought joint formula.  Then I crossed the
street to shop at Wal-mart and found that they sold Emergen-C as well,
both regular and joint formula, for about 40% less money.  It was in the
vitamin section.
Marion