[pct-l] Can't sleep

Eugene atetuna at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 09:45:47 CDT 2010

I'm definitely going to start trying the pee bottle.  I could see that
helping since it would help keep my heartrate low.

I don't think pain is an issue since I already have trouble on the first
night out when I'm feeling great, and most nights I do stretches and
massage so I'm feeling pretty good by the time I'm ready to sleep.

Eugene