[pct-l] Can't sleep

Cosmic Cat cosmic.cat144 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 20:34:25 CDT 2010

Hi Eugene,

I am a notoriously light sleeper and experienced the same issues you are
talking about in my 2006 thru. After about two weeks of fitful sleep, I
started to wear earplugs. I usually popped half a benadryl before I went to
sleep as well.

Earplugs might sound insane to some people around here, but they kept me
from wondering what creature every little noise was coming from.

Valerian root is a natural sleep aid that works wonders. You can get it in
bulk and swill it down with a little water. I plan on carrying it on my 2011
trip (as well as earplugs).

Goodness