[pct-l] Mid may ride to campo

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Wed Mar 17 12:28:03 CDT 2010

You can also check the list archives as several folks including Girlscout and the Manns have volunteered to provide shuttle service from SD to Campo during the prime thru-hiking season in the past.  If you can score a ride from one of these folks it would be much easier than utilizing public transit.

Elevator