[pct-l] Seatac or Seattle to Stevens Pass transportation

Bonnie Peterson writebon at bonniepeterson.com
Wed Mar 17 14:27:11 CDT 2010

 Hi!
I'm planning a section hike in July (approx 9-30th) from Stevens Pass to Canada. We're flying into Seattle. I would like to confirm a Trailways bus on the PCTA website that goes from Seattle or the airport to Stevens Pass. This bus has no obvious contact phone number on their website and the page that allows advance ticket purchase must not be working either. Does anyone know if this is still operating? Does anyone have a contact phone number or way to verify this bus? Got any other suggestions on how to get from Seattle to Stevens Pass?
Thanks,
Bonnie